About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Assist with a broad range of legal/regulatory issues and engagement, including regulatory perimeter assessments, licensing/registration applications, product assessment and categorisation, and regulatory investigations.
- Secures and manages relationships with outside counsel. Ensures quality relationships through effective contracts, budgets, and timely responses.
- Provide legal/regulatory support to local business teams on M&A transactions, commercial partnerships and agreements, product launches and marketing campaigns (including advising on scope and recommended adjustments).
- Proactively identify legal problems, solutions and potential support needed to provide strategic support to local business teams.
- Tag-team with legal team members in other time zones around the world to collectively provide around-the-clock legal support for the business.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of applicable laws and regulations in a rapidly changing legal/regulatory landscape for crypto, to provide strategic and forward-looking advice and foster compliance.
- Qualified lawyer, with a minimum of 5-7 years post-qualification experience.
- Trained at a reputable (international) law firm or as in-house in an international company in regulated industry.
- In-house experience in relevant industries - Crypto, Fintech, or other Financial Services or Tech sectors - is also preferred.
- Interactions with financial regulatory authorities in CEE/Poland will be advantageous.
- Possesses solid technical legal expertise as well as sound business judgement and good people management and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, global organisation to manage complex projects and maintain close contact with relevant teams across multiple locations.
- Ability to manage time effectively across multiple matters to meet deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to provide useful and efficient counsel to business teams.
- Speaks Polish in addition to the English language - any additional language is an advantage.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire