About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Support expansion plans for the market, advising the business on the launching of new products and services
- Establish and deepen relationships with external stakeholders including all financial market participants, regulators, and other relevant government bodies
- Coordinate and lead the political angle of all relevant licensing processes
- Manage, grow, and lead a high-performing team. You will be responsible for shaping the Government Relations organisation and defining hiring needs in your market while setting future strategy
- Oversee budgeting, P&L, and financial milestones
- Represent Binance in communication with external stakeholders
- A minimum of 10 years of proven success in a similar capacity with a background in regulatory compliance, public policy, business growth, etc.
- Communication. Being one of the public faces of a market means having excellent written and verbal communication skills. You not only need to be inspirational to your team, but also inspirational to partners, investors and the public
- Data-focused. Adopt a technical and data-driven approach across all aspects of company operations
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to build and manage strong relationships with their team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners
- Entrepreneurship mentality. Must be a self-starter and leader that takes ownership and is able to run an innovative sustainable operation with little guidance
- A passion for crypto and digital assets. We are trying to change an entire industry and it will take time. Passion is what gets you excited to come into work every morningFluency in English is mandatory
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .