About the job
Ledgible is The Leading CryptoAsset Tax and Accounting Platform
Ledgible is a VC-backed rapidly growing global company working at the intersection of crypto and fintech. Join our team of top-notch engineers and crypto enthusiasts as we build the novel tax, accounting, and finance tools that will pave the way for crypto's continued rise.
Ledgible provides tax reporting and portfolio tracking for crypto assets. The Ledgible platform is the proven crypto asset solution for professionals with leading accounting firms and major crypto companies globally. Ledgible Tax Pro and Ledgible Accounting used by hundreds of firms to make tax reporting easy for professionals and clients alike. For more information, visit Ledgible.io.
We’re looking for a relationship manager at Ledgible, meaning you’ll manage projects and relationships throughout the sales cycle. For high and mid value clients, you’ll connect with them, run meetings, understand their (potential) use case for our product and help the assigned sales team keep the relationship alive through constant communication. You’ll also manage relationships and projects for existing clients (and sub-clients) including ensuring we understand exactly what the client needs/wants, then ensuring those requirements are shared appropriately internally. Once the custom development work is complete, you’ll ensure the client is satisfied. Understanding how banking, accounting, data connectivity and/or financial institutions work is a plus. Understanding cryptocurrency is a plus. Good communication, focus on detail and quick-thinking is required. Being able to juggle multiple projects and activities is a must. EST or CST preferred.
This is a key hire for us with high expectations; within the first 90 days, you will be expected to:
- Attendsales calls and customer discovery calls and take detailed notes
- Communicate with prospects (sometimes repeatedly) about discussing Ledgible
- Coordinate activities internally and externally regarding meetings, proposals, calls, etc
- Learn about the relationships between our clients and prospects and the different Ledgible and non-Ledgible products they use
- Take over existing projects at various stages in the sales cycle
Qualities for success
- You must be coachable and ready to learn the digital asset space in a fast-paced startup environment. Some of what we will deliver hasn’t been delivered by anyone before, so curiosity and a bias for action is required.
- Taking ownership / responsibility is critical for a project or task. We want to get results, quickly..
- We are looking for someone who can take on a new task, quickly give it a try, but be willing to take feedback if/when necessary. Sometimes there’s ambiguity in a task. Being able to thrive in that ambiguity and take the initiative to move forward is required.
- Details are important. We want someone who can focus on details.
- Personable. We talk with a lot of different people. Being personable and approachable is important both internally and externally.
- Desire to improve and get better.
- We want someone who can ask good questions and understand relationships between companies and products (PD stopped here)
A few other general traits and nice-to-have skills that might make you a good fit:
- You have worked in or have knowledge and interest in Crypto
- You have some experience or understanding of the banking and financial world
- You have some experience or understanding of tax and accounting
- You are self-motivated, and care about the success of the people you work with
- You have experience managing several projects and complex relationships
- We are a tech company so being technology literate is important
- Comfortable working in a startup environment
- Technical experience and a light understanding of software development is a plus, but not required
What's exciting about this role?
- There’s a lot of new things happening in the crypto world every day
- You’ll work with incredibly intelligent people who want to see you succeed
- You’ll be pushed to learn and grow significantly in a short period of time
- Your contributions will be an integral part of the company’s success
Benefits and Pay
- Health Benefits and FSA
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan