About the jobCalling all Enterprise Back-End Senior Developers
This Jobot Job is hosted by Mordy Ornguze
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $120,000 - $150,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We built a blockchain platform from the ground up to offer the best features of Ethereum, Fabric, Corda, middleware, and more. It powers next-generation smart contracts to unify end-to-end processes today fragmented and fossilized by point-to-point APIs.
Communities can compose, automate, and trust their digital supply chains while integrating AS IS their EDI transactions and systems of records. These contracts can track and trace assets, certify provenance, and reconcile data and records for each participant according to defined visibility rules. But these contracts are also dynamic so new partners can onboard on the fly, networks can scale vertically and horizontally, and community processes can improve continuously to integrate the latest technologies for example.
This delivers the ultimate competitive advantage to supply chain operators and contributors digital agility.
Why join us?
Benefits and Perks
- Attractive compensation (salary + bonus + equity)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Flexible working hours
- Work Remote
We are looking for a highly talented and motivated senior engineer to join our R&D team, expand the capabilities of our innovative enterprise blockchain platform, and build applications for our customers. The ideal candidate will have development experience working on the core on a distributed enterprise product or complex corporate solution and large enterprise grade product or application.
Role and Responsibilities
- Contribute to a highly creative and experienced team in an agile and collaborative environment.
- Participate in all phases of development including design, coding, deployment, testing, documentation and maintenance of our solutions.
- Apply software development best practices such as unit testing, code review, test automation and continuous delivery to produce high quality software.
- Work with various stakeholders and customers to develop our offering and ensure its adoption.
- 5+ years’ experience in back-end software development.
- Desire and ability to rapidly learn new technologies, put them in practice with tough deadlines, and work through challenging problems.
- Proficient with agile (Scrum/Kanban/XP) software development methodology and continuous delivery techniques and tools (Jenkins, Git, Jira etc.)
- Familiar with cloud service development ecosystem (Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure)
Practical development experience with some of the following technologies
- Concurrent and strongly typed programming language such as Golang (preferred), C++, Java.
- REST API and JSON schemas.
- Linux container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- SQL databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle)
- Information Security concept and cryptography theory
- Middleware software technologies (Apache Service Mix, IBM WebSphere, Mulesoft, WSO2 etc.)
- Enterprise blockchain or Distributed Ledger Technologies (Hyperledger Fabric, Corda R3, DAH, Enterprise Ethereum, etc.)
- Possess strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Able to work in a very fluid and fast-paced environment with a high degree of autonomy
Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.