About the job
Investment Banking - Research Analyst - Equity & Token Valuations
Following the continued success Saxon Advisors has experienced in providing Digital Asset Research to issuers, investors and exchanges, our Research team is looking to hire additional analysts to help with our significant growth plans in the coming years.
As a Research Associate, you will gain exposure to a wide array of quantitative and qualitative techniques for analysing digital assets, enhance and develop new research tools, procedures, and initiatives.
By working with us, you will have direct exposure to the crypto-market and have an opportunity to work with some of the most significant token launches in the space.
- Perform primary and secondary token research reports.
- Remain informed on the bleeding edge of crypto-currency tokens and smart contract platforms. Evaluate cryptocurrency landscape, completing complex analytical projects, including, building and maintaining digital asset financial models.
- Communicating research in spoken and written form.
- Represent Saxon Advisors publicly to a wide range of audiences: technical, business, and academic.
- Sell-side/buy-side equity research experience translates best into the role we envision; however, we welcome all applications from candidates with the following attributes:
- Strong academic results; educated to degree level with a minimum 2.1.
- Professional experience at an investment bank/ boutique advisory firm/broking firm/asset management firm. Experience or training in discounted cash-flow financial modelling (DCF) and forecasting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Be proactive, positive, self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Have strong attention to detail and commitment to a high quality of work.