About the job
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Review of transactions or contracts for proper revenue recognition in accordance with company policy and revenue recognition accounting standards
- Participate in special projects and recommend and implement policies and procedures to ensure revenue and expenses are appropriately record
- Perform account reconciliations and contribute to the month end closing process
- Generate monthly revenue and expenditure reports to management
- Prepare monthly financial statements in accordance with company and professional standards
- Collaborate and maintain a close working partnership with cross-functional partners.
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance/economic/business administration is a must
- Good knowledge of local accounting GAAP, Certified Public Accountant is a plus
- 10+ years of related accounting experience, cryptocurrency industry experience is preferred
- Strong knowledge of accounting and financial reporting requirements
- Experience in business combinations, derivatives, hedging, NFT, pay services and complex blockchain products
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Excellent aptitude in both writing and verbal communication in English.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire