About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Research and analyze risk patterns occurred on Binance platforms, using data driven thinking and quantitative analysis methodologies to identify, measure, contain and mitigate risks (e.g. fraud trading, spam registration, account takeover, and payment fraud)
- Deploy, monitor and assess the effectiveness and stability of variables, rules and models, maintain and iterate the rules/strategies regularly to improve key risk matrix
- Liaising with various stakeholders to develop new rules and strategy with optimized balance between user experience and risk mitigation solutions
- Bachelor degree or above, major in mathematics, statistics, computer science, etc.
- More than 6 years of data analysis or data mining related work experience, risk analysis background of e-commerce, a Bank, online payment or Credit card risk prevention
- Proficient in Python and SQL
- The experience in ACH/SEPA or other APM is preferred
- Proficient in data reporting tools such as Tableau will be a plus
- Experience in fraud rule creation will be a plus
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms will be a plus
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire