About the job
We provide a robust catalogue of rentals for business and leisure travellers irrespective of their lifestyle and budget. The Kanopii platform goes beyond cultivating a sharing economy for resource exchange to facilitating connections and collaborations within the Kanopii community.
We started during pandemic time, Kanopii is revolutionizing online travel booking space. We are bringing in a fresh perspective. So, if you want to be a part of an organization that will disrupt the online travel market, perfect time to come aboard! By the end of this year, we anticipate having more than 1 million downloads in North America. We are eager to pursue a ton of fresh prospects in the approaching years. We have onboarded more than 2 million enterprises across the globe, and we are present in more than 40,000 cities.
- To succeed in this role, you must have a strong interest in travel. You will compliment existing partnerships, increase longevity of customer relations, and build new connections to enhance our presence in your region.
- Kanopii’s current evaluation is more than $2.8 billion in its first year of existence and will increase exponentially in the coming years.
- Kanopii has more than 5 million merchants on its platform.
- Kanopii is the only global online travel agency that accepts cryptocurrency payments and provides customers with options of installment payments for ‘peace of mind’ and affordability.
Come grow with us!
We are searching for a high-performing Sales Manager to maintain our business competitive and inventive while assisting us in achieving our goals for client acquisition and revenue development. You will be in charge of maximizing the potential of our sales staff, creating sales strategies, and defending those goals to top management.
A taste of what you will do:
- Adaptable with out-of-the-box thinking to promote business.
- Participates in sales calls and/or brainstorming sessions with members of the sales team.
- Spends time understanding the Kanopii’s sales strategies before setting goals and deciding on action.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by effectively managing the sales team.
- Communicating with customers, department heads, and a variety of other people.
- Develop your team on a daily basis via coaching, training, and accountability.
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment.
- Providing leadership and expertise in the sales function, assisting in the selection, training, and development of high-caliber sales professionals.
- Creating and implementing a strategic sales plan that increases the company's customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Setting weekly, monthly, or quarterly goals based on the team's success thus far.
- Managing the hiring, objective setting, mentoring, and performance monitoring of sales reps.
- Establish sales goals by predicting projected sales volume and profit for both existing and new items, forecasting and creating yearly sales quotas for areas and territories.
- In order to maintain a high level of professionalism and to meet the monthly sales objective and KPI target, you must manage, develop, coach, control, and inspire the sales force to improve their skills.
A Successful Candidate Must Haves:
- Strong analytical abilities to comprehend important company metrics and market trends and find solutions to these problems.
- Must be motivated and able to work well both individually and in a team.
- Must be flexible enough to travel.
- Able to give and accept feedback on a regular basis.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful previous experience as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Degree or diploma in business administration or a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Leadership skills and time management skills.
- Knowledge of developing and executing sales strategy.
Work Location: Remote