About the job
Kanopii provides a robust catalogue of rentals for business and leisure travellers irrespective of their lifestyle and budget. The Kanopii platform goes beyond cultivating a sharing economy for resource exchange to facilitating connections and collaborations within the Kanopii community.
We started during pandemic time, Kanopii is revolutionizing online travel booking space. We are bringing in a fresh perspective. So, if you want to be a part of an organization that will disrupt the online travel market, perfect time to come aboard! We are eager to pursue a ton of fresh prospects in the approaching years. We have onboarded more than 2 million enterprises across the globe, and we are present in more than 40,000 cities.
- Kanopii’s current evaluation is more than $2.8 billion in its first year of existence and will increase exponentially in the coming years.
- Kanopii has more than 5 million merchants on its platform.
- Kanopii is the only global online travel agency that accepts cryptocurrency payments and provides customers with options of installment payments for ‘peace of mind’ and affordability.
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Making product suggestions according to the wants and needs of customers.
- Locating prospective customers, generating them into leads, and eventually converting them to customers.
- Meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales quotas.
- Using strong research skills and deep product or industry knowledge to answer any questions about the product.
- Keeping contact lists and following up with current customers to continue building relationships.
- Persuade the customer to buy by demonstrating how merchandise or services meet their needs.
- Record the customer’s personal information accurately in a computer system.
- Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Meet or exceed sales target of getting more than 2000 app downloads a day.
- Focus and the ability to make multiple sales a day in accordance with established sales quotas.
- Persuasiveness and the ability to convince strangers to take the desired action.
Requirement and Skills:
- 1-3 years of previous experience in customer service or sales preferred.
- Able to accept constructive criticism and continually improve sales techniques.
- Ability to promote a product or service using persuasive language and techniques.
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Client relationships
- Experience in a position where meeting sales goals was important indication of performance.
- Good time management skills.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
- Keen for new experience, responsibility, and accountability
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player
Sounds like you? Please apply with a cover letter and a resume. Applications will be reviewed as received and interested applicants are strongly encouraged to apply early as the position may be filled as soon as a qualified candidate is selected.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We thank all those who apply, but only those selected to participate in the next phase of our interview process will be contacted.