Stardust is powering the Metaverse, an interconnected world of blockchain and NFT enabled games.
We're building the future of gaming - and we don't say that lightly. Think of us as the foundation for Metaverse economies connecting games, finance, the future of work, fashion and more. The infrastructure for Ready Player One if you will. We're developing backend technology to power new gamer-first economies.
As a SaaS, blockchain agnostic, platform – we offer a seamless “low code” integration of NFTs for game studios; and looking for players who think big, build bigger, and want to turn crazy ideas into reality.
Are you ready to play?
Stardust seeks a Security Engineer to help us identify, monitor and solve security issues as they arise across the in all areas of the company's technology.
- Staying up to date of cyber-security best practices
- Identifying, documenting, prioritizing and implementing security solutions across the entire company's technology
- Implementing relevant industry standards and guidelines, such as CIS, ISO, ITIL, NIST, PCI, SANS, and SOC1/SOC2/SOC3
- Monitoring our SIEM/CSPM/CIEM/EDR tools and resolving vulnerabilities, threats, and risks, with minimal interruption to the companies day-to-day work
- Integrating security measures into the developer's CI/CD pipelines
- Writing and updating our company policies related to security and acceptable use
- Maintaining and monitoring our VPN
- Handling day-to-day access requests related to on-boarding, password resets, etc.
- Coordinating red/blue team exercises
- 5+ years experience in DevOps, DevSecOps, InfoSec, Cloud Security or IT
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field
- Knowledge of the latest best practices in the cyber-security field
- Experience in rolling out security measures both in the cloud and on prem
- Experience deploying Identity and Access Management (IAM) services including Single Sign On (SSO) frameworks and mechanisms such as OAuth, SCIM, and SAML
- In-depth knowledge and experience of networking, routing, firewalls and protocols
- Experience with managing a cloud infrastructure with Infrastructure as Code tools like Terraform, CloudFormation, or similar
- Ability to collate information from various sources into clear and concise technical documents and plans
- Passionate about games and the metaverse
- Excellent communications skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong documentation and policy writing skills
- Gaming background and passion for web3
- Startup experience