About the jobTalentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.
# and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, Hiring Company is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters - one team, one fight.
About The Role
Hiring Company is looking for a self-starting, responsible, action-oriented, and highly motivated Cryptocurrency Researcher to join our growing Intelligence Team. The role requires a high level of organization and a strong capacity for problem-solving.
The successful candidate will be part of the collections team in its R&D division, working with a multidisciplinary team in a fun work environment. Will have a solid knowledge of how criminals leverage crypto technologies for conducting illicit business in cybercrime communities.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Work effectively and collaboratively with multiple teams and stakeholders, be independent and proactive.
- Employ secure operational tradecraft methods and practices.
- Conduct proactive research into environments of intelligence interest
- Collaborate with different areas of the Intelligence Team to share knowledge and increase the quality of work product.
- Up-to-date on the latest blockchain ecosystem and attribution strategies.
- Investigative research background on intelligence and cybercrime applied to blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
- Experience in current blockchain collection and attribution techniques.
- Motivated self-starter with experience in operating in various underground environments.
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Understanding of technical terminology, tools, and tactics employed by threat actors.
- Programming and database skills to develop tools to collect intelligence from in chain and off chain data.
- Being able to be independent leading your own projects, taking them from the beginning to success.
- Undergraduate degree and/or training / experience in cyber intelligence.
- Other technical security certifications or academic background are a plus.
Benefits Of Working At Hiring Company
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation - generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
Hiring Company is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact [email protected] Company.com , for further assistance.
Hiring Company, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation pra