About the jobTRM leverages blockchain data and machine learning to prevent cryptocurrency fraud and financial crime. Our goal is to build a safer financial system for billions of people. To accomplish this, we're looking for a passionate Sr. Account Executive to join our team!
As a Sr. Account Executive at TRM, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mindshare and adoption of our products across financial institutions, crypto businesses and public sector agencies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Researching opportunities, prospecting, initiating discussions, building relationships, conducting demos, managing product trials, and most importantly: closing deals! This is an end-to-end new business sales role and no task is too small or too large.
- Writing client proposals (sometimes, from scratch) and negotiating contracts / SOWs. You own cradle-to-grave sales activities in this role.
- Developing, maintaining, and reporting against an ongoing pipeline of strategic opportunities to ensure achievement of sales targets.
- Gathering and distributing product feedback from clients and prospects to the sales and product teams to help us continually enhance our product offerings.
- Leveraging an in-depth understanding of client needs and key initiatives, and mapping these to TRM products.
- Minimum 8+ years of progressive experience within a consulting or professional services organization. Alternatively, you may have 6+ years of progressive quota-carrying experience with B2B SaaS software sales.
- Strong knowledge of financial services, capital markets, asset management and insurance.
- Strong customer-facing presentation/listening skills with the ability to establish credibility with senior financial executives.
- Familiarity with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulatory framework
- A knack for storytelling. You have the ability understand customer needs and build + convey compelling value propositions.
- Hunter. You find excitement or fulfillment through identifying new leads, developing meaningful client relationships, and closing deals.
- Adaptable. Goals can change fast. You anticipate and react quickly.
- Autonomous. You own what you work on. You move fast and get things done.
- Excellent communication. You will need communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Collaborative. You must work collaboratively in a cross-functional team and with people at all levels in an organization
- Experience with virtual currencies, applications, and their use in financial networks is a plus.
TRM Labs is a blockchain intelligence company that helps financial institutions, crypto businesses and government agencies detect and investigate crypto-related financial crime and fraud. Our products are trusted by leading companies including PayPal, Visa, FTX, Uniswap, Anchorage, and federal agencies such as the FBI and Dept. of Treasury. Every day, we tackle challenges in data engineering, data science, and threat intelligence to advance our mission to build a safer financial system for billions of people.
To accomplish our mission, we have raised nearly $80M from JPMorgan Chase, Visa, Citi, PayPal, Block, Tiger Global and Bessemer. Our team is made up of world class experts from the FBI, U.S. Secret Service, US Treasury Department, McKinsey, Coinbase, and top-tier tech companies.
TRM is a remote-first workplace, with hubs in San Francisco, Washington, DC and London. We are looking for people with grit, passion, and humility to join our global team.
- Impact Oriented Trailblazer - We define high-impact targets through customer centricity, prioritization, and adaptability.
- Master Craftsperson - We execute efficiently to achieve goals through good judgment, velocity, and grit.
- Inspiring Colleague - We elevate team performance through integrity, apprenticeship, and positive energy.
- Remote-first work environment, with optional in-person offices
- Regular team off-sites and retreats
- Competitive salaries and stock options
- Premium health, dental, and vision insurance
- FSA, HSA, and 401K programs
- Life & disability coverage
- Paid time for vacations, volunteering, sick leave, and generous parental leave
- Fitness, co-working, and home office reimbursements
- Professional learning and development stipends