About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Please kindly upload your CV in English.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Prepare financial statements on a timely basis
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Collaborate with other department to and drive results
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Handle external audits and liase with auditors
- Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant position in finance
- IFRS knowledge is a must
- Good knowledge of local accounting GAAP, Certified Public Accountant is a plus
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance/economic/business administration
- Experienced and knowledgeable of accounting software, payroll procedures, and management systems
- Familiar with local tax structure and capable of identifying tax implication of commercial transactions
- A team player, able to work under pressure
- Fluent in English
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .