About the job
We are recruiting for a Senior Protocol Engineer to work on the development of mission-critical systems in addition to managing a small engineering team.
Highly competive salary
Remote Role (Global)
Technical Project Description
This project is a mix of sophisticated systems design in addition to applying cutting-edge zero-knowledge research. This role will require managing the engineering team to build out the system architecture while coordinating with our team of researchers.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience at companies with high reputation engineering teams
- Previous experience working on a cryptocurrency product - ideally infrastructure
- Experience managing other engineers
- Strong expertise in low-level computer language
- Understanding of compilers, LLVM
- Familiarity with zero-knowledge tech
- At least 3+ years of software engineering experience at companies with high reputation engineering teams
- Willingness to learn about cryptocurrency infrastructure - we will provide materials
- Experience with Rust
- Bachelor’s in EECS, Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent experience