About the jobAbout AlphaPoint:
AlphaPoint is a financial technology company powering digital asset exchanges and brokerages worldwide. Through its secure, scalable, and customizable white label digital asset trading platform, AlphaPoint has enabled over 150 customers in 35 countries to launch and operate digital asset markets, as well as digitize assets. AlphaPoint and its award winning blockchain technology have helped startups and institutions discover and execute their blockchain strategies since 2013.
AlphaPoint is looking for an experienced Senior C# Team Lead with prior experience in the fin-tech industry to lead a diverse development team. The responsibilities of a Team Lead include leading a team of developers and engineers comprised of front-end, back-end, and QA developers. Collaborating with senior leadership, product managers, and other business stakeholders to improve company and engineering policies and standards.This job is 100% remote.
Team Lead Responsibilities:
- Hands on development, code reviews, technical designs and coaching.
- Working closely with business stakeholders globally, product teams and the engineering senior managers to build and estimate the future road map for engineering.
- Assist project management with backlog grooming, sprint planning and release cycle.
- Manage technical debt to ensure our development velocity stays responsive and predictable
- Document technical designs, assist with release notes and keep knowledge-base up to date.
- Assist the production support and customer relationship teams with technical knowledge when necessary.
- 7+ years experience
- Senior Level .NET C# Experience
- Experience with Microservice Architectures
- SQL database experience
- Financial Technology Experience
- Strong organizational leadership skills and previous experience as team lead.
- A service-oriented mindset while driving excellence across the organization.
- Strong organizational skills, both for yourself and the team.
- Effective and clear communication skills - written and verbal
- Agile and open to getting “hands dirty” when necessary. Hands-on leadership.
- Must be knowledgeable about industry trends, best practices, and change management.
- Competitive base salary, bonus and equity
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision insurance coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Benefits
- 401k company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Brex company credit card
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Great colleagues and an inspiring startup environment with colleagues internationally
- 100$ of the Cryptocurrency of your choice upon signing
- Company paid Co-Working benefits
- $2500/year for learning and development