About the jobWe’re looking for an experienced Senior Client Platform Engineer to join the rapidly growing IT organization at Ripple. You'll help lead our endpoint management, application engineering, and administration efforts to optimize our portfolio of end user services. We use best of breed tools to get the job done.
Here’s What You’ll Do Day-to-day
- Own our MDM services, from design to daily operation, across multiple platforms (macOS, Windows, Linux, iOS and Android)
- Provide technical guidance on our Client Platform engineering strategies
- Design and implement automation workflows and integrations
- Work with the IT and Security teams to drive better security practices across our endpoints
- Provide training, documentation, and mentorship to junior team members
- Build helpdesk focused tools to improve efficiency around the most common requests/incidents
- Manage and oversee IT Asset Management and device lifecycle
- Advocate for both our end-user experiences and hardened endpoint security, and feel comfortable finding the balance between the two
- IT systems generalist with senior level experience in endpoint management, deployment, automation, applications, and security
- Strong fundamentals in mobile (iOS/Android), MDM, AWS, UNIX/Linux, macOS, Windows, and TCP/IP
- Scripting, automation, and software development experience (Objective-C/Swift, Bash, Python, continuous integration, version control)
- Empathy for end users, passion for frictionless user experiences, and a pulse for the future of client engineering
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Toronto, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.
WHAT WE OFFER – The resources and support to be your best at work and beyond:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination of the two within the 11 countries we are located around the world.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team off-sites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Bonus Flexibility Program: Participants in the Corporate Bonus Plan have the option to elect to receive their annual bonus in cash, equity or XRP, or a combination.
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU Applicant Privacy Notice and our California Applicant Privacy Notice for reference.