About the job
This is a standout opportunity for an experienced Senior Compiler Engineer to work with an absolute leading name in the blockchain sector.
Working at the bleeding edge of the tech market, alongside a highly proficient hand-picked team of engineers and Web3 tech experts.
The Senior Compiler Engineer will be designing compilers from scratch for the development and optimization of EVM’s and zkRollup on Ethereum.
The role will have a small team of Compilers reporting into them, developing proprietary compilers for code hardening and security.
- Mentor junior compiler engineers in your team.
- Experience in compiler development and tooling such as Clang, LLVM, GCC, MLIR and others.
- Passion for improving compilers and developer tools.
- Proven ability to provide technical guidance, software architectural review, and mentorship.
Any experience in Web3 and zero knowledge proof-based blockchain systems and programming language design would be a huge benefit, but not essential.
- Have some familiarity with writing smart contracts, especially using Solidity.
- Passionate about compiler technology, open-source software, and eager to learn, come and join us.
You will get a chance to participate in innovative projects and work on cutting-edge technologies that help to make the recent breakthrough in blockchain technology usable.
On offer is a genuinely amazing salary, full remote working and a highly attractive token offering (with one of the best performing tokens in the market).
For more information please apply directly to the role or reach out to [email protected]