About the jobAbout Kraken
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
About The Role
Kraken is seeking a Content Writer responsible for crafting brand, product and growth-related copy across the full spectrum of deliverables and channels that cater to Kraken’s institutional clients.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate is first and foremost a master of written communication. You have an unassailable command of the English language and are obsessed with finding the most precise words that inform, inspire, and drive current and prospective clients to action or understanding.
You bring experience writing marketing, short- and long-form content across a broad spectrum of deliverables targeting institutional audiences in Finance or for another dynamic, global FinTech companies. You have a deep understanding of the multifaceted institutional client segment from psychology to language to product set and operations.
You will work closely with the Director of Content, Institutional Product Marketing Managers and SMEs throughout the organization to execute thoughtful, flawless content that touches institutional clients at all points of the Sales and Marketing funnels.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Partnering with variety of teams to write effective and compelling copy across a range of sales, product and brand deliverables including landing pages, presentations, fact sheets, email, push, display, paid social and paid search, blogs, education, and long-form thought leadership
- Processing a variety of details before distilling value propositions and synthesizing key messaging tailored for institutional client segments across a variety of channels
- Collaborating with Product Marketing, Growth, Product, Design and SMEs throughout the broader organization to support and facilitate the launch and optimization of sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Optimizing current and future deliverables based on data-informed learnings
- 7+ years experience in copywriting, content strategy and development, or digital marketing in Finance or Technology
- Experience simplifying complex financial and technical concepts for a sophisticated audience segment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfort in navigating ambiguity and shifting priorities
- Ability to handle a high volume of deliverables simultaneously without compromising quality or missing deadlines
- Strong organizational ability and attention to detail
- High level of accountability and say-to-do ratio
- Knowledge and understanding of finance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding of Cryptocurrency markets, technology, ecosystem and ethos
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know
Kraken Culture Explained
Follow us on Twitter
Catch up on our blog
Follow us on LinkedIn