About the job
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Responsible for design and develop hive data warehouse.
- Responsible for the delivery of advanced analytics, reporting and BI applications.
- Support and manage data requests from business stakeholders – can understand business change needs and assess the impact of those changes.
- The work will be varied and project based.
- 3+ year experience; Bachelor’s degree and above in a quantitative or engineering field with professional work experience in a relevant field
- Strong analytical thinking and communication skills.
- Experience with common analysis tools such as SQL, R, and Python.
- Experience on DW/BI, good understanding of data warehousing and dimensional modeling.
- Solid experience with at least one data visualization tool (Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, etc.).
- Familiar and comfortable with large volumes of data and big data technology (Hadoop, Redshift, Spark, Presto, hive).
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and ability to set work priorities.
- Good business sense and logical thinking. Ability to synthesize information and generalize the pattern.
- Experience with financial trading and derivatives analyzing will be beneficial.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry.
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems.
- International work environment and flat organization.
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company.
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.