Fuel Labs is building the fastest modular execution layer in the world.
You will be working at the bleeding edge of blockchain scalability R&D, architecting infrastructure and deploying production systems for the entire technology stack of Fuel.
- 3+ years experience in a DevOps role
- 3+ years experience in Python or JS
- 1+ year experience in Rust
- Experience with cloud platforms, primarily AWS, GCP and Digital Ocean
- Experience working with automation tools like Docker, Kubernetes and Terraform
- Experience with deploying and maintaining full nodes in production environments, with CI/CD in mind to support multiple environments and networks
- Experience with configuration management system such as Ansible
- Familiarity with logging and monitoring tools like fluentd, Elasticsearch & Jaeger
- Native level proficiency in written and oral English
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience working remotely in a globally distributed team
- Experience using languages such as Go, C, TypeScript and Solidity
- Experience using web3 technologies such as web3.js or ethers.js.
- Experience managing and orchestrating production-scale blockchain node clients
- Experience setting up node / validator infrastructure
- Experience with micro service architecture
- Experience managing and reviewing security audits
- Experience developing or designing P2P distributed systems
- Experience with financial systems or other high security services
- Consuming and contributing to open source codebases
- Experience working with agile methodologies (Scrum, CI/CD, TDD, Paired Programming, Gitflow)
- Background in philosophy