About the jobFTI's Blockchain and Digital Assets practice provides a full range of services across the blockchain and digital assets sectors. Services include bankruptcy and restructuring, M&A due diligence, investigations, strategy and innovation, blockchain as a Service (BaaS), and more. You can learn more about our services by visiting: https://www.ftitechnology.com/solutions/blockchain-and-digital-asset-solutions
About the Role:
This is a year of significant growth for FTI Technology's Blockchain and Digital Assets practice and we are looking for a dynamic, energized and knowledgeable Senior Director to join us as we continue building. The successful candidate will have deep experience delivering on complex blockchain and digital asset engagements.
How You'll Grow:
- You'll work in a team that has over 26 combined specialized cryptocurrency, blockchain, NFT and metaverse certifications and is pioneering the work that is building the future of the decentralized ecosystem.
- You won't just be part of our FTI team, but you will also have a role on the teams of our clients
- You will be part of a group whose projects have included, among many others:
- Advising a fortune 100 technology company on metaverse design and governance.
- Serving the Unsecured Creditors Committee in the Voyager bankruptcy proceedings.
- Performing M&A due diligence assessments and validation of assets under custody for many of the largest acquisitions in the industry.
- Developing, designing and building blockchain solutions for companies looking to improve supply chain and ESG tracking.
- Performing investigations on more than 75 cryptocurrency disputes.
- Support client engagement teams across the Blockchain and Digital Assets practice including working with a wide variety of clients to deliver strategic and advisory services, investigative services, expert reports, and support business development activities at a strategic and tactical level.
- Translate client requirements into formal agreements, establishing specific solutions/workflows, and lead the efforts that culminate in client acceptance of the results.
- Lead the design, development, and deployment of each client blockchain or digital assets solution, excelling at project consulting and management to deliver on product selection and implementation focusing on delivery excellence and outstanding implementation results.
- Responsible for contractual cost estimation, budget adherence, schedule creation, timeline management, and other deliverables.
- Manage resources and coordinate client resources to deliver services and solutions to support the client organization and the program.
- Work closely with leadership to significantly contribute to thought-leadership initiatives, go to market strategies, sales efforts, and other practice development activities.
- You have deep functional expertise in one or more of the following:
- Blockchain technology (supply chain and ESG experience a plus)
- Cryptocurrencies and their supporting technologies (wallets, custody, tracing technology, etc.)
- You bring 8 years of relevant full-time work experience, ideally working within consulting and/or Fortune 500 companies with a minimum of two years in blockchain and digital assets.
- You have proven ability to manage client engagements, client relationships, and provide thought-leadership to teams, owning the responsibility for the quality of engagements. A combination of management and hands-on delivery experience is critical.
- You possess the ability to support business development activities with emerging technology in a highly dynamic environment, understand business challenges, explain our offerings and services to provide value and identify opportunities for differentiated offerings based on blockchain and/or digital assets.
- Your story-telling ability enables you to explain blockchain outcomes and results in the context of the business and/or industry to make it actionable.
- Your ability to identify clients' high-level business needs leads the creation of detailed use cases and functional specs.
- Testimony experience is a significant plus.
- You have a minimum of a bachelor's degree.
- COVID Vaccine required.
- You possess outstanding written and speaking skills; must be able to create status reports, write official reports, forensic reports, and demonstrate an ability to convey the complexity of blockchain and digital assets in easy-to-understand ways.
- You bring experience with building high-performing teams in an accelerated growth environment.
- Your well-developed analytical skills give you the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
- You have experience in building high-performing teams in an accelerated growth environment.
- Individuals seeking an exemption from this requirement for medical or religious reasons should complete a request for accommodation form by contacting [email protected]
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays, time off and parental leave
- Full package of benefits plans
- Company matched 401K
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Potential for flexible working arrangements
- Free snacks and drinks
- Upscale offices close to public transportation
- Pet insurance
What makes us unique? With more than 6,250 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America's Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes . For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter ( @FTIConsulting ), Facebook and LinkedIn .
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.