Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 44+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.7+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Our customers are truly at the center of all that we do here at Circle. With that in mind this is a vital role and one that has a far reaching impact across the business. Responsibilities will include evolving our 24/7 global strategy, driving innovation in our operations, and leading a team that is distributed across our key regions. It cannot be overstated enough that we are working to push the boundaries of what it truly means to deliver a quality service in every single customer interaction. We’re looking for a leader who thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment and leads with authenticity, empathy and care.
What you'll work on:
- Building a robust organization serving various customer verticals worldwide.
- Leading, motivating and inspiring the organization around our mission.
- Developing and managing the operations that focus on serving customers with care.
- Actively partnering with stakeholders to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Owning our customer incident management process and standards along with being on call.
- Helping to define the technology stack needed to meet our rapid growth.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 13+ years of professional experience in customer support in finance and/or technology.
- 7+ years of management experience leading a global customer service organization.
- A proven track record of delivering exceptional service for customers in enterprise B2B organizations.
- Experience building, operating and enhancing 24x7x365 customer support teams.
- Awareness of blockchain technologies is highly preferred.
- Experience coaching and mentoring leaders within an organization.
- Experience working cross-functionally and articulating complex problems clearly.
- A passion and talent for writing along with excellent verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional business acumen coupled with high emotional intelligence.
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
- This position is eligible for day-one PERM sponsorship for qualified candidates.
Circle is on a mission to create an inclusive financial future, with transparency at our core. We consider a wide variety of elements when crafting our compensation ranges and total compensation packages.
The compensation range below is specific to Miami, FL. Actual starting pay is determined by various factors, including but not limited to: relevant experience, skill set, qualifications, and other business and organizational needs. Please note that compensation ranges may differ for candidates in other locations.
Base Pay Range: $190,000 - $275,000
Annual Bonus Target: 25%
Also Included: Equity & Benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). Circle has a discretionary vacation policy. We also provide 10 days of paid sick leave per year and 11 paid holidays per year in the U.S.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.#LI-Remote