About the job
CareerLoop is building a decentralized gig economy for recruiting. By better aligning incentives, we are on a mission to increase transparency in the job market & access to opportunities for candidates, while improving recruiting outcomes for companies.
About the role
CareerLoop is looking on behalf of a web3 client for a Senior Frontend Engineer well versed and passionate about the space who enjoys designing, testing and evaluating frontend systems in React and Typescript.
- Design, develop and update frontend web applications written in React and Typescript
- Work with team to plan and execute full software development life cycles (SDLC) for each assigned project, adhering to company standards and expectations
- Work closely with the product team and designers to take Figma designs and implement them in React.
- Leverage company’s public APIs in GraphQl.
- Leverage web3 SDK’s.
- Collaborate with global team, producing project work plans and analyzing the efficiency and feasibility of project operations, while leveraging global technology stack and making localized improvements
- Track, document, and maintain software — both internally and externally, leveraging opportunities to improve engineering productivity
- Give a high level of attention to creating software reusable and module components
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, closely related field or its equivalent in experience.
- 5+ years experience (professional and academic) with frontend web development
- Proficiency with React, Typescript and various CSS frameworks
- Strong scripting and test automation abilities
- 2+ years experience with GraphQL and React
- Experience with web3 technologies on Solana and Ethereum networks.
- Desire to continue to grow professional capabilities with ongoing training and educational opportunities
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience with Google Analytics