Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 50 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Depending on the level of experience this role includes openings at the Senior Developer (front end) or Developer (front end) level.
We are looking for a Full-Stack or Front-End developer to work on groundbreaking DeFi and GameFi / Web3 projects. You will design, develop, maintain, and improve software for various decentralized application projects (decentralized finance, NFT, games and metaverse).
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related fields
- 2 to 7 years of relevant working experience at least 3 years in front-end development experience
- Experience building and shipping DeFi applications is a big plus
- Understanding of the core principles of the front-end frameworks used in VueJS or ReactJS; or NextJS or AngularJS
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- Familiar with RESTful API and GraphQL. familiar with data transfer between front-end and back-end, and able to work efficiently with back-end engineers.
- Proficiency in module management and packaging tools (Webpack, etc.).
Why work on this role
- Work in a cutting-edge field of Web3 / blockchain, at the forefront of NFT, DeFi and GameFi innovation.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- Attractive compensation packages.
- Fully remote, talented international team.
What you can expect from us?
We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.