About the job
Senior Frontend Engineer - Web3 / Typescript / React
We are recruiting Senior Frontend Engineers to work for a well-funded web3 start-up to work on their new cutting-edge innovative high-end products and contribute to the active further development of existing products.
This is a fully remote working opportunity in the USA.
Key Responsibilities for this Senior Frontend Engineer position:
- Build out well-tested systems for our client's core web product.
- Communicate a long-term technical direction and vision for the maintenance and scaling of our client's web product.
- Partake in the technical infrastructure of an ambitious product roadmap.
- Help reinforce the security, availability, and scalability of our client's software infrastructure.
- Create trustworthy user experiences through the construction of simple interfaces that are easy to comprehend.
- Able to understand and explain complex ideas to stakeholders of all technical understandings.
- Experienced in architecting solutions through multiple frameworks.
- Experience in managing/scaling early engineering teams.
- Experience in developing cloud services and understanding of design for scalability, performance, security, and reliability.
- Proficiency with Git
- A good understanding of CI/CD
Keywords: Typescript / Type Script / React / Reactjs / React.js / Graph QL / GraphQL / Graph Query Language / CICD / CI/CD / Continous Integration / Continous Development / Web3 / Ethereum / Git
If you are interested in this Senior Frontend Engineer position, please send a CV to [email protected]
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)