Enya, as a core contributor to Boba Network is seeking a Full Stack Web Engineer that will be responsible for helping build our products end-to end, from customer insights through deployment. We're looking for someone who can understand our users (dApp developers and crypto consumers) and design products & systems to best serve their needs. This person will work with UI and graphic designers to bring a vision to life, while also contextualizing the engineering constraints of the product. In addition to being a part of the UI/UX design process, this role will execute on bringing their vision to life. This includes coding the front end of the product, while working with the rest of the engineering team to ensure that the designs fit with the technology of the back end.
- Understand the needs of users of Enya's products
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to design the UI/UX of new products, as well as improvements to existing products
- Execute on designs, building out the front and back end of new products
- Develop the web infrastructure to support an expanding suite of products and offerings
- Demonstrated experience building products from the ground up, including design, implementation, and maintenance.
- Must have experience with libraries web3.js/ethers.js and Ethereum nodes
- let's say it's mandatory.
- The ideal candidate will have familiarity with cryptocurrency or decentralized applications, and has been an experienced user or designer of products in the crypto ecosystem.
- Expertise in working with backend stacks including NodeJs
- Experience with Golang (and/or Python is a plus) is preferred
- Familiarity with cloud services (AWS, GCP)
Enya Labs is a contributor to the Boba Network, a multichain Layer 2 that reduces the barriers of adoption for users and developers. We are empowering Gaming, DeFi, and NFT projects to scale more cost-effectively while delivering a smoother user experience. Boba's Hybrid Compute technology enables developers across the blockchain ecosystem to build dApps that invoke code executed on web-scale infrastructure, making it possible to leverage sophisticated algorithms that are either too expensive or impossible to execute on-chain.