At Eco, we’re building the future of money. Our mission is to put people’s money back to work for them — letting them see more upside from their money than they do today.
We’ve created the Eco App, a digital wallet that replaces traditional banking services with a single, simple balance, offering users up to 5% APY rewards on their balance and 5% cash back at top merchants like Uber, Amazon, and more. Features like Bill Pay allow our users to put their financial life on autopilot. Even better, we reward every transaction with Eco Points, the world's first open rewards currency, which will fundamentally upgrade traditional money and reimagine how currency flows through the world. Although it may not seem it on the surface, Eco is a crypto-enabled company — and Eco Points will soon be so, too.
Eco is an ambitious company on a mission to make your money work better for you. We need dreamers, doers, creators, and storytellers to help make this vision a reality. If you’re motivated by working on complex and important challenges that matter to everyone and want to be part of a world-class team, come join us!
At Eco we’re focused on building striking, cutting edge mobile-first experiences that let you spend, send, save and make money. Since 89% of consumers do their banking through a mobile platform its mission critical to Eco that our mobile experience blows minds each step of the way. You’ll work cross functionally with product, design, and other stakeholders to be a key player in helping shape compelling new features and experiences. At Eco you will be a part of a small, but highly collaborative and impactful team where your iOS technical chops and pixel perfection will help us scale the platform to the next level.
As an iOS Engineer at Eco, you will:
- Build, ship, measure, and iterate on new features and functionality within the Eco iOS App using cutting edge technologies like Swift, SwiftUI, and UIKit
- Collaborate with the backend team to build the best possible user experience and simplify and improve users’ financial lives.
- Take responsibility for the development and launch of individual features, from business requirements through to delivery.
- Integrate the Eco Cryptocurrency to enable benefits no other fintech product can offer.
- Debug user-facing issues, and support our customer service team in delivering solutions when our users encounter problems (a responsibility we take very seriously, and share teamwide).
- Maintain and extend automated tests of our web and mobile applications, balancing test coverage, speed of development, and user trust.
We’re looking for you if:
- Have 3+ years experience building production-quality apps in Swift, SwiftUI and/or UIKit
- Have experience instrumenting and measuring the success of the products you build, and data to iterate and make informed decisions about future products and features
- You deeply care about how users perceive products you build — from the interactions to privacy considerations, and everything in between.
- You have a designer’s sentiment and attention to detail, especially regarding user experience, security, and trust.
- You learn fast, are collaborative by default, and have outstanding communication skills (especially written).
- Bonus points if knowledge of payment technology, fintech, and/or crypto.
Our Tech Stack:
- Swift/SwiftUI/UIKit - MVVM architecture
- Dependencies - Swift Package Manager
- Remote Config - LaunchDarkly/Firebase
- Navigation - Swift
- Analytics - Segment
- Auth - Auth0
- Notifications - Braze
- Crash Logging - Embrace.io
- Network - Alamofire
The target base salary range for this role is $180,000 - $208,000.
Benefits of working at Eco:
- Fully remote organization that allows you to work anywhere in the US or Canada.
- Annual company retreats and regular co-working opportunities in different cities throughout the US.
- 100% employer-sponsored medical, vision and dental coverage for you, your spouse and your dependents.
- Unlimited vacation and flexible work culture.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Work-from-home stipend, monthly wellness allowance, and annual learning & development allowance.
- Fully offset carbon footprint provided through our partnership with Klima Infinity (Eco as a company is carbon neutral!).
Please note that we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, background, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status or disability. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.