Who we are looking for
We're seeking a self-motivated and passionate Senior Product Analyst to help us build a data-driven decision-making pipeline. As the first person on the Data team, you will be at the core of our company. You will be responsible for establishing a data insights process for making product and growth decisions.
The ideal candidate is an all-around athlete, with strong skills from data engineering to data analytics, and has deep knowledge about modern data stack in a fast-growth startup.
What you will do:
- Empower the company with strong hypotheses, insights, and recommendations to drive product improvements and growth experiments through proactive data analysis.
- Build and maintain data systems and infrastructure.
- Work with Product Managers and Product Marketing Managers to define goals, implement tracking, and create dashboards to evaluate success and analyze experiment results.
- Develop and execute an end-to-end data analytics roadmap (including internal analytic tools).
- Contribute to data areas outside of product analytics as our data team grows and evolves.
What you will bring:
- You can easily analyze data using SQL and Python
- You have an experience as an analyst in a company with 5-200 employees
- You’ve run 20+ split–tests
- You’ve made a few dashboards
- Have experience in product-driven teams
- Have the ability to do both long-term thinking and short-term planning
- Execution-focused with the ability to navigate ambiguity
- Advanced verbal and written English skills
- Fast learner with a go-getter mentality
Good to have, but optional
- You’ve already created data analytics infrastructure in companies
- Experience finding and communicating data insights that drive measurable results
- You have analyzed crypto, DeFi, NFTs, Web 3.0 data previously
- You aped into degen tokens or NFTs and got rekt a few times
- Experience scaling products through constant learning and experimentation, in fast-paced and rapidly changing industries
Your 6-months goals
- You’ve unified dashboards, events & metrics for web and mobile in Amplitude
- Each product team (there are 3 of them at the moment) got a dashboard with their key metrics
- You’ve built a roadmap for data-selling stream
- At the moment only 3 companies (including Zerion) are able to analyze transaction with different DeFi protocols — that’s valuable knowledge we’re willing to export more
- You’ve created an infrastructure for Growth and Product Split tests so that we can support 2+ new tests per week
Please see the responsibilities described above as a combination of expectations and opportunities. We do not expect everyone to be good at everything. Everything sounds great except one or two things? Ask about them!
Why You Should Join:
- Purpose: Working towards financial inclusion across the world. You’ll also be joining us at the beginning of a new chapter giving you the opportunity to have a major impact on the future of the company.
- Culture: You'll work in a thriving, friendly, startup environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun. High engagement and low turnover — we really do care about culture and it works: our retention rate is 95%.
- People: You'll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space
- Salary & benefits: Get a competitive salary, medical insurance, and other benefits, and compensation will be discussed during the interview process.
- Unlimited days off and flexible work schedule: We want our employees to recharge their batteries and explore who they are outside of the office. Stock options. Relocation is possible: Help with relocation to Portugal for you and your family.
- Travel: Join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
- Distributed Team: Zerion is a fully remote team with team members all over the world. We believe in asynchronous collaboration, finding your own work rhythm, and a healthy work-life balance. We also have a physical presence in several major cities around the world to make remote work seamless and fun.
- 200K+ Monthly Active Users.
- One of the largest players in the mobile DeFi space.
- $1.3B+ transaction volume year to date.
- 100k Zerion NFTs claimed in recent campaigns.
Zerion helps to manage your DeFi and NFT portfolios, trade across 10+ networks and connect to any decentralized application with one wallet. Our mission is to empower more people around the world with efficient, permissionless and transparent financial services. We are fully remote, with team members from Europe, USA, South America, CIS, India, .
Zerion is one of the leading blockchain companies around the world and has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Bloomberg,The Economist and other publications. We’ve already won two UX awards in 2019 and plan to continue pushing the DeFi and blockchain UX forward.