- Showtime’s mission is to make web3 more accessible to everyone. And that comes with building the most popular type of internet platform: a social network.
- Unlike traditional social media, web3 lets online creators thrive – both financially, by owning their own micro-economy, and socially, by directing some of that newly-created value straight to their community. It’s a win-win because those interactions are more valuable than ever. It’s important we get creators onboard, because creators are the most powerful distribution players of our time: they reach billions daily.
- We are starting with music creators and tech-literate creators, two niches who share the same characteristics: they are both under-monetized in the social media status quo, yet tech-literate and experimental enough to play around with web3.
- We believe that novel primitives like NFTs, Soulbound tokens, and social tokens (also called creator tokens) are features that will reinvent social networks in that direction.
We’re looking for a creative Product Designer who loves Product, is excited about pushing boundaries and collaborates smoothly with engineers on Figma.
Our design work so far
- We have a mobile + web unified stack, combining next.js and React Native in a responsive interface in order to iterate faster on all devices: Android, iPhones, iPads and (mobile or desktop) browsers.
- Our current designs can be found here on Figma.
- We also built a design system here on Figma.
- We are looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience working as a full-time contributor for large and respected consumer facing products.
- Link to your portfolio which shows great looking consumer-facing designs.
- A passion for interviewing users and extracting their problems into insights on what they truly want but don’t know how to articulate yet. For our web3 features, we’re building cutting-edge technology that has no past data: for instance, the $ALEX cryptocurrency that I created was the world’s first ever social token.
- Figma expertise: you design mind-blowing UIs like an illustrator, or could direct someone to design delightful UX. As a social network, the bar for design is extremely high: ideally, we want a Zenly-level designer.
- Collaborating with engineers: we have a strong technical team. If you join us, you will talk to engineers daily. Ideally, you have some frontend experience to better understand their needs.
- We are looking for designers with experience working for at least 5 years on consumer-facing products as full-time core contributors at rapidly growing organizations.
- Prior professional exposure to web3 are really appreciated.
Are you thrilled by building what could potentially be the web3 breakout app?