About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Be responsible for the information security, working efficiency and process optimization of Business Operating Platform products
- Work with stakeholders across various teams to conduct user interviews, identify pain points, understand priorities and consolidate findings into product outputs
- Articulate how the series of features or products on your roadmap generating compounding impact that drives growth of the operation business and internal products
- Care about building prototypes, quickly iterate on ideas to get to the best design. Produce product requirement documents (PRD) including wireframe, user stories and metrics that inform the success of product design
- Partner with the engineering team to communicate product design and acceptance criteria.
- Deliver compelling solutions and ensure product features can be launched correctly and on schedule
- Analyze product metrics and define solutions to continuously improve the product
- Facilitate meetings and product implementation activities following principles of agile methodology.
- 7+ years of business operating platform or organization internal product management experience
- Strong technical product sense of what makes for a high-quality of platform product and are opinionated about what solutions will be successful
- Solid knowledge about product development life cycle and experience involved at various stages including requirement review, UI/UX design, test case review, production support
- Excellent communication, analytical, logical thinking, problem-solving, and writing skills
- Result driven
- Strong ability in analysing data to derive insights and make decisions
- Good time management and coordination skills to manage multiple projects and keep them on schedule
- Adaptable, open-minded, and comfortable to work with ambiguity and a fast-paced remote working environment
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .