About the job
A brokerage in New York are looking for a Senior Product Manager who has experience with trading and trading products, lending and lending products, market and credit risk theory and practice, a detailed understanding of the transaction processing lifecycle, is data-driven, technically adept and has a proven track record of Product Management achievement.
Responsibilities of the Senior Product Manager include:
- Managing the product lifecycle for RTP and FedNow products from end to end whilst adhering to strict timelines
- Manage engagement with customers, internal and external parties
- Evangelize the power of analytics and experimentation in building a data-driven organization
- Write technical PRDs, manage backlogs, and effectively prioritize new features vs. tech debt.
Requirements of the Senior Product Manager include:
- Previous experience working on payments products like mobile or web trading platforms, Electronic trading systems (CLOB, OTC, multilateral)
- Experience and knowledge of cryptocurrency highly preferred
- Intellectual honesty, curiosity and humility. Desire to build and share expertise.
- Expertise in data gathering and quantitative analysis, preferably including SQL and a language like Python
The position offers remote working across the US. The company sees a lot of value in this position and is offering $180,000 for this role.
If you are looking to join an established and secure brokerage that operates like an agile startup, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.