About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to provide custody products to our enterprise customers.
You’ll transform ideas into strategy and product features, following agile development practices to deliver the final product from start to finish. To succeed in this role, you should be a data driven, creative leader and problem-solver with a passion for the crypto industry.
- Responsible for the App or Web product experience
- Responsible for onboarding flow (KYB) and enterprise process management
- Conduct competitor analysis, learn from the market and differentiate from competitors
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams, consolidate them into requirements, features and end products
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Track and push development and testing progress. Track and analyze key user metrics in order to form feedback loop to improve our products and services
- Proven experience in custody Crypto product development and management is a must
- Experience in internationally renowned Internet companies, or experience in product development for large Internet platform products are great bonus
- Experience in product lifecycle management, preferably in agile framework
- Experience or knowledge of digital or traditional securities custody is preferred
- Excellent English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills
- Good skills in PRD. Data driven experience is a plus
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .