About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Preparation of integration test scenarios for unreleased features and changes
- Hands-on investigation and confirmation of test scenarios
- Development of scripted python tests for integration test scenarios
- Identification and prioritization of deficiencies in existing integration test scripts and implementation of planned improvements
- Maintenance of integration test environment and test artifacts
- Enhancement of existing integration framework to support improved automation and reporting
- Development of scripting tools to properly run test cases for Restful APIs
- 3-6+ years of backend QA engineering experience
- Full cycle testing from designing manual /automation tests, developing scripts, and execution
- Strong experience with UNIX/Linux
- Scripting ability using Java, Python, Bash, or PHP
- Experience testing backend services such as APIs, Databases, and distributed services (non-monolithic)
- Enjoys breaking things and solving problems - not just able to find out the 'what', but also the 'why'
- Clear, logical communication in English
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire