About the jobAbout Crypto.com:
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10+ million users on its platform today,Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of "cryptocurrency in every wallet" into reality, one customer at a time.Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com .
- Continuously improve the design and performance of our automated trading system, including exchange connectivity, order and risk management system.
- Implementing trading strategies, including quoting, hedging, arbitrage and market making, which are highly adjustable in live trading and easy to integrate with backtesting system.
- Work closely with other teams to automate trading/reconcile/analytics workflow.
- Provide technical support for trading system
- 5-10 years of working experience with C++.
- Thorough understanding of memory management model, concurrency and best practices.
- Experience with network programming using TCP, Websocket
- In-depth knowledge of Linux system
- Good to have: Trading system experience in connectivity, model pricing
- Experience with Boost, ZeroMQ, MongoDB, Protobuffer
- Experience with optimisation using modern SIMD instrument set
- Experience with GPU programming
- Experience of market making system development is a plus
What you can expect from us? We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside a talented team
Crypto.com is an equal opportunity employer.