Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Our mission is to build the global standard for institutional digital asset custody. Founded in 2017, PolySign has luminaries in both the cryptocurrency and financial services spaces working to solve the biggest problem in crypto today: custody. PolySign is co-founded by Arthur Britto, a co-founder of Ripple, a recognized leader in payments technology.
We are looking for….
- Strong Cloud experience required:
- 3+ years of AWS - Cloud architecture. Infrastructure as code. Automation and orchestration experience with systems such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, and/or Docker Swarm are a plus.
- Strong technical operations experience:
- 3+ years at a larger company with significant oncall and ops responsibilities including managing support requests from customers and internal clients. Experience with a live production site is a plus. Examples: Linux Systems Administration, cloud networking expertise
- Strong CI/CD experience:
- 2+ years building, maintaining and improving CI/CD testing and deployment. Examples: DevOps roles, git mastery, CircleCI, Jenkins, software component repositories (e.g., Sonatype Nexus, Artifactory), static code analysis (e.g., Fortify, Veracode, SonarQube, FindBugs, Lint), build and release experience.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join a well-funded, cutting-edge financial technology company at an early stage