CoinList is where the world’s best crypto projects build their communities and early adopters can invest in and trade top-tier digital assets. Our mission is to accelerate the advancement of blockchain technology, by finding the best emerging blockchain projects and helping them succeed. CoinList has become the global leader in new token issuance, helping blue chip projects like Solana, Filecoin, Celo, Dapper Labs, and others raise over $1.1 Billion and connect them with hundreds of thousands of new token holders. And we now support the full lifecycle of crypto investment, from token sales through token distribution, trading, lending, and crypto-specific services such as staking and access to decentralized-finance opportunities. CoinList users trade and store Bitcoin, Ether, and many other popular crypto assets through CoinList.co, CoinList Pro (our full-service exchange), and mobile apps, while also getting exclusive access to the best new tokens before they list on other exchanges.
Unlike other centralized crypto finance platforms, we're not here to just build a bank or a brokerage. We're building the platform for people who are passionate about moving crypto forward, and we’re just getting started. Come join us and propel the future of crypto!
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer at CoinList, you will play a big role in how products and features are shipped to users. Our engineering team is a fast-paced group of people that loves to ship. You’ll work with them to architect systems and processes that will allow our users to receive high-quality updates quickly all minimal rollbacks and outages. If you do your job well, you will be loved and adored by the engineering team.
Who you are:
- Someone who gets a kick out of improving the lives of engineers by developing slick automation of all sorts.
- A person that takes pride in developing beautiful architecture, and has strong opinions on what a better future looks like.
- Someone who gets excited thinking and talking about automation, reproducibility, Infrastructure-as-Code, automated rollbacks, canaries, scaling, and more.
What you will do:
- Architect and evolve infrastructure and deploy production systems
- Implement and maintain CI/CD pipelines to support teams during development and release cycles
- Build tooling to reduce the overhead of deployment and monitoring
- Produce and update documentation of standards and procedures
- Automate what is not, fix what’s needed, providing ideas
- 5 years+ of experience in DevOps or Infrastructure Engineering
- Knowledge of AWS (IAM, EC2, ECS, Fargate, VPC, Cloudwatch)
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-a-Code (IaaC) solutions like Terraform
- Coding experience for purposes of scripting, automation, infrastructure deployment etc
As an early employee at CoinList, you will be a critical part of our core team and have a huge influence over the direction of the company. We will compensate you well, invest deeply in your development, and do everything we can to make sure this is the single best work experience of your life. At CoinList, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity, value our differences, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.