About the job
Job Description :
- Contribute to the ideation, technical design, implementation, and testing of product features that will transform the capital markets.
- Implement support for various blockchain architectures and integrate our applications to various native blockchains
- Design & deliver thoughtfully crafted REST APIs, interfaces and database schemas to ensure scalability, maintainability, and performance.
- Developing internal back-office website applications: front-to-back, i.e. UX, DB, APIs.
- Produce high quality software following good architecture and design principles that are scalable. Contribute to test automation within an agile team
- Participate in and contribute actively to architecture reviews, code reviews, design reviews, postmortems, and raise the bar for engineering best practices across the team.
- Document changes and guides for the applications
- A degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering is a must.
- 2-4 years of experience in hands-on coding.
- Minimum experience in Node.js around 6 months to 1 year.
- Comfortable with database technology: e.g., MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle
- Experience in managing Linux servers is very important.
- Foundation level knowledge and programming experience with Bitcoin, Ethereum or other crypto currencies is a must
- Experience building and deploying applications and services into cloud environments (AWS stack)
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, complex technical environment with high adaptability and flexibility
- You have professional experience working in an agile development environment.
- Knowledge of CI/CD practices
- Possess excellent communication, sharp analytical abilities with proven design skills, able to think critically of the current system in terms of growth and stability.
- You have a strong command of the English language.