At TRM, we're on a mission to build a safer financial system for billions of people around the globe. Our next-generation platform, which combines threat intelligence with machine learning, enables financial institutions and governments to detect cryptocurrency fraud and financial crime on an unprecedented scale.
Our ability to identify, hire, and retain exceptional talent is foundational to our mission. The Talent team at TRM is made up of seasoned professionals that have experience hiring world-class Engineering, Data Science, GTM, and People teams for the most notable startups in Silicon Valley.
As a Senior Technical Sourcer, you will lead sourcing efforts for our engineering and data science teams. Your success will be measured by the velocity and quality of TRM's talent acquisition.
- Enthusiastically source, recruit, and maintain strong candidate pipelines for technical positions that span across our engineering, data science, and blockchain intelligence teams.
- Develop and execute creative sourcing strategies that reach the top technical talent in the world.
- Expand TRM’s reach to underrepresented communities and build diverse pools.
- Create positive candidate experiences throughout every touchpoint.
- Conduct research to understand TRM’s competitive landscape.
- Continuously improve our recruiting processes and increase the efficiency of our hiring.
- 4+ years of experience sourcing and building high quality candidate pipelines of software engineers and/or data scientists, preferably in a high-growth startup environment.
- Impeccable eye for talent. You know the difference between a good engineer and a great engineer.
- Grit. You have the tenacity, resilience, and persistence to achieve both short-term and long-term goals for yourself and the team.
- Independent ownership. You own what you work on. You move fast and get things done.
- Knowledge and strong intuition around recruiting/sourcing best practices for startups.
- Adaptability and creativity. Goals can change fast. You anticipate and react quickly.
- Excellent communication. You will need to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain-related applications.
TRM Labs is a blockchain intelligence company that helps financial institutions, crypto businesses and government agencies detect and investigate crypto-related financial crime and fraud. Our products are trusted by leading companies including PayPal, Visa, FTX, Uniswap, Anchorage, and federal agencies such as the FBI and IRS. Every day, we tackle challenges in data engineering, data science, and threat intelligence to advance our mission to build a safer financial system for billions of people.
To accomplish our mission, we have raised nearly $80M from JPMorgan Chase, Visa, Citi, PayPal, Block, Tiger Global and Bessemer. Our team is made up of world class experts from the FBI, U.S. Secret Service, US Treasury Department, McKinsey, Coinbase, and top-tier tech companies.
TRM is a remote-first workplace, with hubs in San Francisco, Washington, DC and London. We are looking for people with grit, passion, and humility to join our global team.
- Impact Oriented Trailblazer - We define high-impact targets through customer centricity, prioritization, and adaptability.
- Master Craftsperson - We execute efficiently to achieve goals through good judgment, velocity, and grit.
- Inspiring Colleague - We elevate team performance through integrity, apprenticeship, and positive energy.
Our Employee Benefits
- Remote-first work environment, with optional in-person offices
- Regular team off-sites and retreats
- Competitive salaries and stock options
- Premium health, dental, and vision insurance
- FSA, HSA, and 401K programs
- Life & disability coverage
- Paid time for vacations, volunteering, sick leave, and generous parental leave
- Fitness, co-working, and home office reimbursements
- Professional learning and development stipends
We encourage you to reach out even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Do not worry about picking exactly the right job; we can always explore other options after starting the conversation. Your passion and interests will set you apart, especially if your background or career is unconventional. Join us!