About the job
We are accepting applications from the UK, US and EEA only.
We are looking for a Senior Treasury Specialist / Trader to manage day-to-day crypto trading, ensure balance and reconciliation between US and UK wallets, and assists with the implementation of automated trading and transaction reporting systems
- Ensure best in class deal execution across various financial instruments
- Manage daily crypto trading operations including coin transfers, reconciliation and post-trade settlement
- Support projects that improve the Treasury infrastructure and ecosystem
- Support the implementation of our automated systems
- Provide data analysis and establish, manage, and be responsible for a set of performance measurement metrics for Treasury activities
- Work collaboratively with other teams
- Escalate important information and issues to management and across the organization
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Treasury operations
- At least 6 years of relevant work experience in trading, business analytics, or strategy consulting
- Advanced technical understanding of how cryptocurrencies function
- Knowledge of crypto market structures
- Proficiency in Excel
- Own initiative and entrepreneurial spirit
- Programming skills are a plus
- Ability to focus at length on difficult and complex problems
- Entrepreneurial and hardworking spirit with a desire for self-improvement and ongoing education
- Ability to work independently, a self-starter, but also a team player
Our recruitment process
1. Discovery interview - 30 min
2. Home-based task
3. Technical interview - 60 min
4. Final interview - 60 min
We offer💰 competitive salary based on experience and location
👩🎓 the yearly self-development and conference budget of USD 2500 to help you grow,
📈 stock options in a rapidly growing company,
🪙 zero-fee crypto purchases via Ramp,
🏝 26+ fully paid holidays - or more if you need it,
🏠 remote work and comfy workspace located in Warsaw, Wrocław, or London, Miami
🏊♀️ private health care package and Multisport Plus card for you and your partner - fully on us (for Poland roles, for remote outside of Poland - no, for UK - in progress),
💻 newest Mac or laptop with Windows or Linux, and any other tools you may need,
🥇 being part of one of the hottest crypto startups,
⛰️ annual company retreat,
🗣️ English lessons,
🔝 making decisions, having an impact, and a super high level of ownership.
Ramp is an equal opportunity employer. What this means in practice is that your race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or age won’t affect our recruitment decisions. We’ll focus solely on your skills, experience, the potential for growth and attitude.
Do you fear you won’t fit in? 90%+ of Ramp’s team agreed with the following statement: While I occasionally felt like a misfit in other workplaces/firms, I feel a sense of belonging here at Ramp.
Psst. If you're not the one, but someone you know might just be the perfect fit? Let them know!
We are Ramp
Blockchain is changing the world and has the potential to turn it upside down. We know that it is time to reverse the model we got used to, where the top 1% decide on everything. Blockchain democratises entertainment, wealth, builds new opportunities for community-driven innovation, shakes up the ancien regime. We’re inches away from the paradigm shift and Ramp is here to help move the needle.
The bottom-up revolution is already on the move and there is still some space onboard. Ramp is here to use the knowledge of finance and technology to make business more open to everyone to join in and make crypto easier. Interacting with crypto-powered apps still feels intimidating for most. We work to unlock a future where crypto is as easy to use as eCommerce is today.
We believe in technology-driven change. We are a part of the decentralised revolution. For us, that means adding value to the world by individual approach and critical eye. Our operating framework is built on passion & hunger. We gathered the best-in-class team to work together on things that matter. We want you to feel challenged and motivated by the company you have and give the same feeling to your teammates.
If you share our values and approach, there is a space for you at Ramp!