About the job
Clixlogix is looking for a Blockchain Engineer who is ambitious, and passionate about building next-generation infrastructure that will drive mass adoption.
At ClixLogix, you will:
- Lead and own product build-out. Strong technical leadership is required as well as being a team player contributing broadly to technical and support discussions
- Design and develop resilient and scalable solutions that receive, custody, and broadcast digital assets for millions of users across all major blockchain networks
- Create, and assist multiple smart contract developments, NFT Game development
- Explore and apply core concepts of Ethereum and solidity to improve all aspects of the transaction journey and lifecycle
- Build back-end web services that interact with the different blockchains - Etherum, EOS, Hyperledger, Ripple
- Min. 4 years of experience required.
-- Good understanding of the Blockchain technologies
- Expertise in programming language Solidity 0.8
- Expertise in technologies such as Web3, DeFi, Truffle suite, Hard hat, Ganache, Ethereum, etc
- Knowledge about decentralized exchanges and other DeFi protocols
- Highly experienced in developing resilient and secure codes.
- Expertise in collaborating with User Interface developers.
- Understanding the underlying blockchain architecture and how the APIs should be designed and exposed for consumption
- Building tools for the automation of various tasks with regard to building and managing smart contracts
- Knowledge and experience of test-driven developments is a plus point.
- Familiar with large codebases.
- Good written and verbal communication skills