About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Joining this team you will work on one of our stellar products - KYC with the mission to enable and qualify more individuals globally to start using Binance trading. At Binance we put users first, practice best know Software Development Practices and value both freedom and collaboration at work.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Review, test, and verify code for adherence to quality and security standards
- Ensure, the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality and organization
- Identify, log and resolve compliance issues
- Collaborating with other departments on particular projects and special compliance projects as necessary
- 5+ years of experience with full lifecycle of project development for Java Applications
- Strong skills in Core Java, server-side Java technologies, and Spring frameworks
- Performance tuning experience on JVM, SQL, RPC, etc
- Extensive experience in software design, architecture, development integration
- Solid knowledge of event processing models, multi-threading, enterprise integration pattern, Web Service and REST
- Excellent communication skills, ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Creative problem solving, simplified solutions for complex problems
- Ability to supervise and mentor junior developers on the team
- Bonus for degrees in: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .