About the job
*Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world.*
Are you a talented SEO Content Strategist with knowledge and experience of writing and producing quality content on Crypto/NFT/Web3 topics?
Looking to work with some of the most exciting Coin projects on the market right now?
Are you able to write / work with content in different languages? Priorities being EN, ESP, NL, FR
As an SEO Content Strategist, you'll be playing a key role in content production specifically designed to be placed on external sites, driving traffic to our major brands and projects. This will predominantly include industry news, blog, website, and thought-leadership related content but may include other materials as your responsibility increases. We have some very exciting Cryptocurrency projects at important stages of their roadmap, (some in presale phases and others more established) and your content will play a huge role in raising awareness and marketing them to a worldwide audience. This is a fantastic time to be involved in their development and work with some of the few crypto projects that are seeing big growth in a tough market.
We are looking for full-time writers/contractors to work fully remotely.
What you will be getting up to on a daily basis (but not limited to);
- Monitoring and reporting on search performance
- Supporting in the planning and execution of the content plan
- Checking and editing content, SEO research, planning and optimisation
- Producing in-depth, keywords-optimised content briefings
- Working closely with freelance writers, publishing and editing their content
- WordPress formatting and publishing
- Adding the required keywords/domains to Accuranker
- Content publishing/uploading
- Link building process
- Competitor research/analysis
- Analysis and problem solving of SEO issues
- Assisting SEO team achieving KPIs
- Involvement in all aspects of SEO & Content
What you’ll need to have:
- We’re looking for someone who is knowledgeable, creative, and passionate about Crypto, NFTs, and experience developing in the blockchain space.
- Ability to / experience of working in high volume content production teams.
- 2+ years of experience as an Editor or Writer, experience in SEO search, Content and Link-building as well as how different SEO strategies come together.
- Knowledge of content editing/writing and HTML would be beneficial, as well as WordPress knowledge.
- Strong SEO skills and attention to detail.
- Monitoring and reporting on search performance across our brands.
- You excel in identifying technical bugs and improving content.
- You are comfortable and keen to share the latest SEO best practices with team members and stakeholders.
- Experience working with SEO tools like GSC, Ahrefs, AccuRanker and SEMrush
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English, however experience of writing / working with content in different languages will be highly beneficial.
"What’s in it for me" we hear you ask?
- 👌 A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- 🚀 An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- 🌳 Build an organisation right from the "beginning"
- ⭐️ Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- ✈️ Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- ⛱️ 33/30 free paid days
- 💶 Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- 📚 Professional development and ongoing learning
- 🌎 An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 60 Websites / Brands - with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields - we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.