About the job
Who we are!
Blingy Lab is A Community – Focused Web3 Project Incubator with Innovative Web3-native Business Consulting Services. It runs by ambitious entrepreneurs with expertise crossing all facets of web3, dApp design, community, process, and fundraising.
We aim to become the most trustworthy web3 community, breaking through barriers of entry to bring talented entrepreneurs into the world of web3.
We're obsessed with creating the best company culture at BlingyLab. That means we're creative, energetic, and passionate and always looking for ways to push ourselves further and do better. We aim to build a fantastic team to make an impact in web3 and championing diversity in the process. We're the place for you if you're looking for a fun, engaging workplace.
Web3 innovations happen at Blingy Lab; let's build the next internet iteration together - Web3. Join the Blingylab Community today! Learn more and check out our website: www.blingylab.com
Who you are:
Are you a self-starter, highly motivated, and an out-of-the-box thinker? Do you also enjoy working in a team and are ready to be a part of the positive changes in the tech industry?
Intrigued? We would love to hear from you. Please click “apply” to submit your resume.
About the Role
This is a senior role which 100% remote work!
Blingy Lab is looking for a passionate and experienced Web3 developer to join our team!
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience developing blockchain-based applications, especially those for Web3 (DApps). You must be dexterous with the latest crypto, blockchain, and Web3 development technologies. You should also have basic knowledge of the front-end development of DApps to bridge the gap between the complex blockchain and usable Web 2.0–based interface. Overall, with collaborative energy, our ideal candidate should readily communicate with and assist other team members on projects that would optimize our Reauty beauty brand.
You will work on internal projects touching the Ethereum blockchain in this position.
The role will involve application build-out, analytical work, smart contract review and analysis, and exploration of new technical developments in the industry.
- Project evaluation and smart contract review/auditing
- Write or review code for various applications
- Prioritizing software development projects, setting timelines, and progress management
- Define new standards and smart contract integrations
- Liaise with designers to decide on UI/UX elements (like graphics and navigation buttons)
- Experience with smart contracts on Ethereum
- Knowledge of Ethereum and blockchain concepts in general (Reorgs, Transactions, Multicalls, Atomicity, SHA3), Experience in Solidity
- Experience with APIs and Web3 Frameworks for current and historical data fetching and on-chain state synchronization (Moralis, TheGraph, DuneAnalytics, etc.)
- Experience building robust API endpoints
- Experience with Postgres, MongoDB, or other databases; experience with decentralized data storage solutions is a plus.
Nice to have:
- You lead the way. You don't need to be told what to do to get things done. You know how to identify gaps and needs and do what needs to be done to keep us moving. You enjoy the autonomy of owning your work and making decisions about it.
- You thrive on feedback. You believe you can achieve more on a team than you could alone. You rely and thrive on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- You are driven by autonomy and discipline. You don't need to work in an office to stay motivated. You thrive in a remote working environment and the autonomy that comes with it.
Blingy Lab is an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It is and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Blingy Lab not to discriminate based on race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us.