About the jobAt Paradigm, we are changing the future of finance! By joining us at this early stage, you’ll be building cutting-edge, distributed financial service infrastructure that will reshape financial services across CeFi and DeFi markets.
- Paradigm is a zero-fee, institutional liquidity network for derivatives traders across CeFi and DeFi.
- We provide unified access to multi-asset, multi-protocol liquidity on demand without compromising on execution preferences, costs, and immediacy.
- We’ve built the largest network of institutional counterparties in crypto, with over 1000 institutional clients trading over $10 B per month.
- We are a diverse, global team led by our organizational principles and united by our mission to bring on-demand liquidity for traders, anytime and anywhere, without compromises. We also strive to ship faster than anyone else in the industry!
- We are backed by the best traders and investors in the space, including Jump Capital, Alameda Ventures/FTX, Dragonfly Capital, Digital Currency Group, Genesis Trading, QCP Capital, Optiver US, IMC, GSR Markets, Akuna Capital, Fidelity Digital Assets CMT Digital, Goldentree Asset Management, Amber Group, OK Group, Bybit Fintech, and CoinShares.
As the first Social Media Manager at Paradigm, you’ll be responsible for growing our social media presence and cultivating community within the crypto ecosystem. You will report to our Global Director of Marketing and will work closely with our Content Lead and Analytics Lead. This role also has the opportunity to take on social media management for future product lines.
- Constantly monitoring our social channels - you will live and breathe this stuff
- Originating creative campaigns for Twitter to help grow our product lines
- Engaging with the larger crypto Twitter ecosystem to drive follower growth and brand awareness
- Organizing AMAs, Webinars and Twitter Spaces
- Creating educational initiatives for internal community engagement
- Overseeing our bi-weekly newsletter and experimenting with optimization techniques to engage clients and subscribers
- Contributing compelling thought leadership for our blog
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- 3+ years of working experience on an institutional sales or trading desk with derivatives experience
- An expert level understanding of cryptocurrency, derivatives and trading workflows
- Ability to analyze trade data and understand trading strategies across options and futures
- Ability to analyze trends, activities, and market impacts as they relate to our business
- Web3 fluent (emojis, memes, etc)
- Low ego, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude with the drive and work ethic to get things done
- Ability to work with a distributed team
- Team player with strong time management skills and an ability to multitask and independently resolve issues
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and ability to pivot quickly
- Familiarity with SendGrid and Metabase
- Experience building and managing social communities
- A strong Twitter following
- Start-up experience
- Competitive pay and transparent pay bands
- Flexible work environment
- Unlimited vacation with a minimum required PTO of 10 days annually.
- Celebrate your national holidays, in addition to floating holidays, to honor what matters to you, not HQ.
- Full benefits (benefits vary by country)
- Medical, dental, vision
- Health Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Retirement savings (i.e. Traditional and Roth 401(k))
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous technology and learning allowances
- $5000 first-year budget to spend on your computer, peripherals, office essentials...whatever makes you most efficient and comfortable. You'll receive a $2000 refresh each anniversary.
- $1000 budget to spend on learning and development materials, courses or conferences.