Spool is permissionless middleware that allows users and builders to access DeFi in a fully composable manner. It lays the foundation for a customizable, scalable, and efficient financial services ecosystem that bridges the gap between end-users and DeFi primitives. Spool unlocks currently dormant capital and allows anyone to earn yield on their terms while fueling DeFi primitives with more reliable and predictable liquidity.
Spool is guided by a list of highly experienced blockchain stakeholders from Faculty Group, CMS Holdings, Digital Finance Group, Synthetix, Fourth Revolution Capital, Signum Capital, Barnbridge, AllianceBlock, Energy Web Foundation, Centrality, and many more.
Spool conducted a Balancer Liquidity Bootstrapping Pool via Copper in early December 2021, raising over $16 million USD. Following the completion of code audits, Spool launched in Q2, 2022.
Spool is seeking a full-time Social Media Manager who can execute the social media and community strategy, and grow and engage the existing follower base.
- You are a confident marketer who is experienced and can ensure that we reach out to new users, grow our follower base, engage, and bring confidence to our current users.
- You are strategic and, at the same time, a doer who is comfortable working across a variety of channels.
- You understand the nuance of blockchain marketing and the fact that a strong community is fundamental for the success of a blockchain project.
- You’re an energetic and organized self-starter who is able to personally deliver the biggest and smallest tasks as required.
- You will operate on Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- You will assist the CMO and the Head of Blockchain Marketing in leading the social media engagement and building out a calendar of tailored content, live experiences, voice chats, and peer-to-peer virtual events.
- You will support the CMO and the Head of Blockchain Marketing in executing the social media strategy for Spool’s crypto and traditional finance audience.
- You will work in close contact and form a joint team with the Senior Content Writer.
- You will contribute to creating a positive atmosphere and a strong team culture.
- As a Social Media Manager of Spool, you will be surrounded by a world-class team of crypto, finance and marketing experts.
- Achieve robust growth of engagement across all channels.
- Coordinate social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities (publishing, analytics, listening) on an operational level.
- Publish and curate content on social platforms.
- Participate in online community events such as weekly community calls, AMAs, and more to grow our community and boost brand awareness.
- Deal with influencers, partners, blogs, and other outlets in the community.
- Provide insights from community interactions and surface critical issues along with new ideas and business proposals to the appropriate internal parties.
- Help the CMO and the Head of Blockchain Marketing in identifying content opportunities for community growth, engagement, and conversation improvements.
- Work cross-functionally with creative and business teams to implement specific marketing / social strategies and keep our community updated on our latest features.
- Help the CMO and the Head of Blockchain Marketing with analysis and reporting by tracking the results of your campaigns.
- A good understanding of DeFi, yield farming, and the DeFi 2.0+ narrative.
- Previous experience in a blockchain marketing and social media management role.
- Strong attention to detail and on-time / on-budget delivery of outcomes.
- Must be hands-on and able to execute a variety of tasks as required.
- Comfortable working with a distributed, multi-national, and global team.
- Native English proficiency.
- Remote work environment: You can work from everywhere in the world.
- Expand your network: work with the many partners in the extended Spool DAO ecosystem.
- Entrepreneurial environment working alongside a highly experienced team with decades of financial services, banking and blockchain experience.
- Opportunity to put your stamp on the marketing for Spool and position it as the gateway to DeFi.