This job listing has expired and the vacancy may have been filled. But we have many other job opportunities available for you. Check out other jobs >
Kryptview is looking for a Twitter Manager!
- Responsible for driving the communication and marketing initiatives on Twitter
- In collaboration with the Head of Community and Growth, monitor and update the Twitter editorial plan
- Create written content and communication for social media accounts
- Assist in designing promotional and marketing materials, including online content in media announcements and social media channels
- Social media management & monitoring. This includes daily tweets (objective fixed at 5/d), answering comments of our own tweets (objective coverage 90%), and posting comments under relevant external tweets to foster engagement & networking
- Together with the Head of Community and Growth, contribute to the planning & execution of growth campaigns involving Twitter: sourcing, briefing, and managing KOLs/partners/influencers
- Maintain a strategic watch of the ecosystem and build collaborations with KOLs, other crypto projects and their marketing teams to craft promotions and strategy (including benchmarking, public relations and presence on relevant Twitter Spaces)
- Manage media inquiries channeling through Twitter: AMAs and interview requests, while proactively seeking suitable speaking/writing engagements, Twitter spaces and AMAs
- Measure and provide insights from our social media accounts analytics
- Optional: Manage the official Instagram account
- Expert in Twitter communication strategy for crypto-related projects (at least 1 year experience in a similar position)
- At least 2 years experience in crypto
This job listing has expired and the vacancy may have been filled.