About the job
Who We Are:
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in the technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment to OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the role:
Join a resourceful, experienced and passionate social team. Our mission is to let everyone know about OKX and to engage our community through multiple different social platforms. We are looking for someone to help us leverage our organic pipeline with paid ads.
The paid ad manager will run our paid campaigns by boosting organic content or creating new localized content for out of sea markets. The successful candidate will also work with multiple stakeholders inside and outside of the company to create a paid strategy for our branding content. He/She will optimize campaigns and report back to senior management key metrics and adjust paid plan accordingly.
What does day to day look like:
- Monitor and analyse FB/TW/TT ad campaigns, and proactively improve spending results
- Institute robust performance tools to track key metrics, harvest important data insights that influence short & long-term business planning
- Measure impact of Marketing programs on customer behavior, Gather data and create reports highlighting results and metrics
- Innovate and implement test and learn strategies, ongoing improvements and invest in areas that drive scalable results
- Research and apply industry paid ads best practices
- Create and update both organic and paid creatives and launch targeted ad campaigns, localize creatives for different markets
- Work with external stakeholders (including agencies/social platforms BDs) to execute our plan
- Collaborate and partner with cross-functional teams on their brand tad needs, and present insights to senior executives
- Relevant experience managing paid ads on platforms such as Twitter, FB or TikTok
- Good social media knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively translate technical language to non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Able to proactively troubleshoot and problem solve quickly and through the proper escalation process
- Ability to analyze data and identify insights to assess campaign performance
- Crypto knowledge is a plus
OKX is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.