About Magic Square
Magic Square is the world's first Web3 solution to simplify Crypto, conceptualizing the beauty of an App Store with a built-in DAO mechanism to create a highly secure and accessible environment of all dApps, CeDeFi, NFTs, Games, and more in one single place. Our vision is to create a space for using crypto apps with user experience at the forefront. Our product breaks down all borders with cross-chain interoperability and streamlined interfaces.
Magic Square recently closed its 3$M Seed Round led by Binance Labs & Republic Captial and KuCoin Labs, GSR, IQ Protocol, Dao Maker, and more as Strategic Investors.
About our Team
The people behind Magic Square are first-class industry professionals, blockchain veterans, experienced software developers, and seasoned crypto enthusiasts. Our ultimate goal is to gradually influence a widespread organic shift to decentralized applications, cryptocurrencies, and Web3.0.
Working at MagicSquare is a tremendous reference for your career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that extends across the global crypto ecosystem.
Diversity, equality, and inclusion play a critical role in everything we do - from how we build our products to how we build our team. Our company is still young and obviously needs to evolve, but our commitment to creating a workplace where all people are valued, respected, and encouraged to be themselves is unwavering. We actively honor people's diverse abilities, sexual orientations, ethnicities, faiths, and genders, and everyone is welcome and supported in their development at all stages of their own journey with us. We fundamentally believe that we are more successful when our fellow human beings have diverse backgrounds. That's why, regardless of visible or invisible differences, we foster a culture where everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their full potential, to be heard and valued. And yes, we may not always get everything right along the way and there is still much to do, but we are willing to listen, share, learn and do it better together.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Social Media Specialist (Tiktok) to join our Marketing team.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Be a part of the social media team, own the Magic Square TikTok account and be responsible for account growth and sentiment.
- Produce high-quality, engaging, original content that can be used cross-platform.
- Feature in or host company TikToks and other video content.
- Source and work with influencers and agencies.
- Drive effective and creative social media campaigns, working cross-functionally with design, content, performance marketing, product, and other teams.
- Measure, report, and analyze the performance of campaigns across channels and translate findings into actionable, data-driven recommendations in order to improve future performance.
- Innovate and implement test-and-learn strategies along with delivering results.
- Analyze the social media landscape to supply actionable insight (in real-time) to both the social and greater marketing team with hot topics, breaking news, and sentiment/market observations.
- Engage and build communities through one-on-one as well as one-to-many conversations.
- Have fun.
The ideal candidate - who you are and requirements:
- Native or Fluent English language is a MUST.
- A deep understanding of TikTok & social media algorithms.
- Knowledge of TikTok trends and the best performing content types.
- Experience with getting creative within brand guidelines.
- Keen sense of the crypto market in general.A meme connoisseur.
- Demonstrates a clear and concise style of communication, with a creative/fun spin when relevant.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing or social media-related roles.
- Well-versed with Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Strong sense of responsibility and resistance to stress.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Remote and startup experience is a plus.
Sounds like a challenge you'd like to take on? Then apply now!
True to the motto "Take care of your employees, and they'll take care of your business", you'll find a lot of good things in working with us. For example:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world
- A fast-paced, challenging, and one-of-a-kind business sector
- Flat company and international work environment
- Excellent opportunities for advancement in a growing organization
- Possibility of international transfers and relocation mid-career
- Competitive payment
- Flexible working hours
If you're still hesitating because you don't think you're a 100% fit for the job, THEN APPLY ANYWAYS and we'll have a chat! Maybe you've got more potential than you think ;)
We are looking forward to getting to know you!