About the job
Manticore Games® is the developer and operator of the Core Metaverse, a premier metaverse platform featuring live events, interactive entertainment, and more than 50,000 games and worlds to play and explore. Manticore recently enabled the next evolution of the Core Metaverse by integrating MetaMask and OpenSea, setting a new standard for NFT utility in the metaverse. Users connect their Metamesk crypto wallet to their Core account, allowing them to ascribe any utility and feature in Core to NFT ownership. Core has also integrated with OpenSea, the world’s largest marketplace for NFTs, and created an API that can read, display, and create content based on any NFT on the Ethereum blockchain. Manticore Games has received backing from Benchmark Capital, XN, Epic Games, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Correlation Ventures, BITKRAFT Esports Ventures & BITKRAFT Opportunity Fund, LVP, M Ventures, Tuesday Capital, SV Angel, Arrive (a Roc Nation company), Sapphire Sport.
We are looking for an experienced Social & Viral Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and increasing our social media presence as well as driving adoption and engagement for the Core Metaverse. You will be instrumental in growing our audience by developing, implementing, tracking, and optimizing innovative and engaging marketing campaigns and growth hacking strategy.
- Develop and increase our social media presence to drive adoption and engagement for the Core Metaverse in various relevant communities.
- Expertly manage Core’s social media and other social engagement channels. With passion and relentlessness, actively find and target niche communities to successfully engage and manage.
- Generate out-of-the box ideas and growth hacks to drive awareness, adoption, and users for Core.
- Deliver creative content and build strategies for corporate and product brand engagement.
- Plan and execute an effective social media content schedule to continually foster interest of Core’s current and potential followers.
- Proactively reach out to other web3 communities to create co-marketing strategies and synergies.
- Develop, test, and execute online and offline campaigns, including digital marketing, content marketing, collaborations, forum participation, events, etc. to drive traffic to Core’s digital channels.
- Create, edit, publish, and share engaging content on Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Reddit, Telegram, and Discord.
- Leverage trending news and developments in gaming, web3 or in the general media to promote and highlight Core on social media platforms.
- Collaborate with channel-specific teammates to identify areas for growth on Manticore’s social media and community channels.
- Track key metrics and share learnings with key stakeholders across the company.
- 4+ years of professional experience with growth hacking, viral mechanics, A/B testing and SEO/SEM, ideally in gaming, social media, blockchain and/or metaverse gaming.
- Expertise in managing social media and other community engagement channels.
- Passion for gaming, the metaverse, the blockchain space, NFTs, or/and cryptocurrencies.
- Enthusiasm to be hands on and own strategy and execution.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and comfortably navigating ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- Experience leading CRM campaigns and managing CRM software.
- Experience in niche social media, influencer marketing, content marketing, video production.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing customer data to craft effective messaging.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams, including product, and creative to execute and evaluate marketing campaigns.
- Proven examples of successful “trendjacking” campaigns through social media.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, advertising, communications, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Games-as-a-service experience.
- Experience in a high-growth company or startup.
Manticore Games provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.