Axoni is building the next generation of capital markets technology. Our solutions are used by the world’s leading banks, asset managers, hedge funds, and infrastructure providers. Our diverse team focuses every day on our goal of building products that will change and improve how our clients and the markets will interact.
We are seeking talented, motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to not only see, but also drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets. We are building a culture where our team feels valued and everyone is given an opportunity to grow and succeed. We try to live by our Core Values and demonstrate what we believe represent the kind of company we are working to build. These Values are: Delivery is everything; Choose Kindness; Be better every day.
We are looking for a Software Engineer, Automation to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
Responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. This role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for developing scripts in python to ensure product quality. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Implement web services, libraries and tools in Python
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- A software engineer with strong knowledge in algorithms and data structures
- You write clean, well-tested, and maintainable code
- Always learning and hungry for new knowledge and skill sharing
- Eager to work in small collaborative teams with people who appreciate beautiful code, and innovative ideas
- Have a desire to learn Scala
- A team player, you like to share your knowledge and get a kick out of watching members of your team grow in their own knowledge and skill set
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Strong knowledge of Python programming
- Possess a working understanding of APIs
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms within Python
Individuals seeking employment at Axoni are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.